A solution architect may also have to look after programming, testing, and integration of software systems and devices. They use processes that usually involve the selection of technology that is suitable for a problem. They also need to maintain a balance between enterprise concerns and architectural concerns. Most of the solution architects have years of experience in software development, which equips them with tools that can help them be more productive and effective.
The main focus of a solution architect is on:
- The use of technology for finding a solution to business problems
- Which platform, framework or tech-stack should be used for the creation of a solution?
- The appearance of the application, what modules to use and the interaction between those modules.
- Scaling for future and its maintenance
- Determining the risk associated with third-party platforms or frameworks
- Finding solutions to business problems
To know how to become a cloud architect